flashHeader

Thursday, June 7, 2007

That I'm a Champion



Just cause I'm watching it right now and it motivates me, I'm gonna type out the Wrestlemania intro video dialogue.

When we were young
when we were young
when we were young
we dreamed of this day
of this opportunity
of this chance
to shine
prove to the world
prove to myself
that I'm a super star
a diva
an athelete
more then you think
and greater then you heard
that I'm a champion
we've dedicated our lives
sacrificed
rendered our bodies
sweat
bleed
cried
healed
and focused our minds
in hopes to get here
this is where it all comes together
Wrestlemania x 3
NOW
I'm all grown up x 3
and we're all grown men
today is my day
tonight is our night
the stage is mine
where I will show the world
I will prove to myself
that I'm the best
the most powerful
the most extreme
that the kid's still got it
most intense
immortal
that I x 3
I x 5
am champion x 4
AM A CHAMPION

0 comments: